Why There Might Not be a Dot on a Map
Under Section 1512 of the Recovery Act, most prime and sub-recipients of Recovery awards are required to report quarterly on the status of their awards. But, there are some recipients who have received Recovery awards who are not required to report. Recipients that fall into this category are:
- Recipients of loan or grant awards less than $25,000
- Individuals receiving direct payments, such as the one-time $250 payment
- Recipients of Small Business Loan guarantees, such as the Penny Ice Creamery in Santa Cruz, California that received a SBA Loan. (Recipients of 100 percent guaranteed loans awards through the Federal Financing Bank are required to report.)
- Recipients of USDA’s Single Family Housing Loan awards
- Recipients of housing vouchers funded under the Recovery Act by the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Recipients who do not fall into one of the categories above are required to report. If they have not, they will appear on the Non-Compliers list.