Where to find State/County Data on Recovery.gov
There are several places on Recovery.gov to find Recovery information and data for a specific state or county.
For data reported by recipients:
- Download Recovery.gov’s free iPhone or iPad app, which show Recovery projects in your neighborhood as well as at the state and county level and by congressional district.
- Visit the State/Territory Summarieschoose a state to see the total number of awards, the
- Go to the Awards Map and click on a state. You will find the total cumulative dollar amounts for the contract, grant, and loan awards, and the job totals for the quarter in the lower left hand corner.
- The Comparison Maps not only display information by states but also by counties.
- Choose the state and county on the State Data Summary Widget, hit GO and dots showing the awards will appear. You can embed the widget on your website and it will be updated when the data on Recovery.gov is updated.
For data reported by federal agencies:
- See the number of awards by state, in addition tothe total funds awarded and received
- Each agency submits a weekly report with details of their awards to each state.
What specific information about your state or county are you interested in?